Saturday, February 5, 2011

Welcome!

Hi family and friends! This is just a place for people to read about whats going on with Caleb, baby Harlow and I. I am starting this right around the beginning of my third trimester of pregnancy with Harlow. Now is the time where things start getting really interesting! This will just be a place the I write about family events as a kind of personal account of our lives that we can go back and revisit any time and also for a way for people to keep up with my rantings and experiences. So enjoy!


So today I am 27 weeks and 2 days pregnant. My third trimester started this past Thursday and my due date is still right on May 5th. Cinco de Mayo! In honor of her due date and Caleb's family's heritage we are going to have a fiesta baby shower :) on March 12th. I have a doctor appointment on Monday and I am really hoping that we can see her on an ultrasound. I haven't seen her in 8 weeks, which will be the longest I have gone without seeing some kind of view of her.  But we'll see. She has been moving a lot more at night the last few days and I can feel her movements a lot higher now.

Last weekend I got to finally go through all of the baby stuff that a friend of the family gave us. We now have the most ADORABLE clothes for her all the way through nine months :) Now I just have to force myself to wait until after the shower to buy anything. We did get her a really cute pair of converse today from Target though for 3-6 months. They were too cute to pass up.

Last week was Caleb's 23rd birthday. We did all kinds of stuff, it was awesome! He got to go to this huge outdoor shooting range (by himself unfortunately, before I was pregnant I used to go with him) and had a great time. Then we went to a full seafood dinner on his actual birthday (the 26th). This was the first time I had ever ordered crab legs!! Then over the weekend we went to Medieval Times (courtesy of my parents) where our knight won at the tournament :D and the next night we went to Morton's Steakhouse (courtesy of Caleb's brother Joshua). All in all a pretty amazing birthday for Caleb.

I will update more after the weekend and the doc appointment Monday, until then I will try to do a post with all of Harlow's ultrasound pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment